We offer you our new Italian basic line for whole grain crispbread production. Use seeds, nuts, and bran with binding syrup for the production of healthy crispbread. It can also be gluten-free bread. For complete readiness of the product you can use dehydration, UV drying, or conventional oven baking. On this line, you can produce a lot of types of kozinaki/brittle. Line capacity: up to 100 kg/hour.
The minimum thickness of such crispbreads from 3 mm. By adjusting the speed, you change the capacity, but due to the different formulations, each product may have a different technological optimal formation rate!
Standard packaging - flow pack. If you need another simpler and cheaper packer, you can choose a clipper, twistator, thermal sealer.
Whole grain crispbread sizes: 70*100*3 mm or 80*110*3 mm
Raw weight: 50-55 grams
Dry weight: 25 grams
The set consist of:
1. Cooker for boiling syrup and mixing components, 100 kg - 1 piece x 25.900,00 EUR
options: speed control - 1 pc x 1.100,00 EUR
2. Accessories: stainless steel tray to transport the product + stainless steel rolling pin Ø 90,00 mm, length 500,00 mm (2 pcs.) = 500,00 EUR
3. Steel forming table - 1 pc. 6.500.00 EUR
4. Side structures along the edge of the table - 4 pieces x 195,00 = 780,00 EUR
5. Cooler under the table - 1 piece x 5.800,00 EUR
6. Cutter for bread rolls 32 mm long - 1 piece x 6.980,00 EUR
7. Cutter for bread rolls 80 mm long - 1 piece x 6.350,00 EUR
The manufacturer undertakes to repair or replace all defective parts within 12 months from the date of start-up of the equipment, with the exception of electrical, electronic, and parts subject to normal wear and tear. The equipment is voided from the warranty if it is not used for its intended purpose. In case of repair or replacement, all costs for transport, and accommodation of the manufacturer's equipment are paid by the buyer.
Installation is optional, and not included in the price. Shipping time is approximately 30 days.
Price EXW: from 53.910,00 EUR