The machine is designed for baklava production. The capacity of the kit depends on the technologist and staff, on average it is 60-70 kg/hour. The machine uses electric boilers. The dimensions of the product are specified when ordering. The automated line was designed and manufactured primarily for rolling out baklava dough, as well as other products. Made from stainless chrome steel. The machine includes a chiller, dough feeding system, dough sheeting system, and conveyor.
Line operation principle:
- first, turn on the built-in cooling system, which includes a chiller, a pump, and a water circulation system;
- shafts are cooled by water;
- the prepared dough is placed in the receiving tank;
- on the touch screen you can set the dough thickness;
- the dough is rolled out with rollers to a certain thickness;
- a mechanism for regulating the desired indicator of the thickness of the dough for baklava;
- to prevent sticking to each other, the dough on the belt is homogenized and sprinkled with flour/starch using a special device;
- baklava dough rolled out and sprinkled with flour/starch is wound onto a rolling shaft using a conveyor line;
- when the required amount is reached, the operator removes the rolling pin and sets an empty rolling pin;
- this process continues until the end in the receiving tank.
Length, mm: 3300
Width, mm: 1300
Height, mm: 1900
Power, V: 380V / 50H
Weight, kg: 1250
The manufacturer undertakes to repair or replace all defective parts within 12 months from the start date of the equipment, except for electrical, electronic, and parts subject to normal wear. Equipment is out of warranty if used inappropriately. In the event of a repair or replacement, all transport costs, and accommodation of the manufacturer's technician/s are paid by the buyer.
Installation is optional, and not included in the price. Shipping time is approximately 60 days.
Note: the price does not include wrapping on a pallet in a wooden box $200.00
Factory Price EXW: $20.500,00